- Restoring wetland and riparian areas to proper functioning condition, primarily in eastern Oregon.
- Improving communication among all stakeholders to ensure effective natural resource management.
- Helping students understand the right way to restore ecosystems and communicate effectively.
Wetland and Riparian Ecology
- Born and raised in Denver, CO
- Married 30 + years
- Two kids
- Many animals
- Kansas State University, Agricultural Journalism, 1993 - 1994
- Ph.D. Virginia Tech, Forest Ecology/Genetics, 1989
- M.S. Colorado State University, Forest Ecology/Genetics, 1986
- B.S. Colorado State University, Forest Management, 1984
Avid hunting dog trainer, horseman, and blues music enthusiast.